Waiting on Wednesday (92) : The Truth About Us by Janet Gurtler




Waiting on Wednesday is a weekly event that is hosted by Jill at Breaking the Spine to show the  upcoming titles that we're mostly eager for.


Summary (from Goodreads) 

Title : The Truth About Us
Author : Janet Gurtler
Publication Date : April 15th 2015
Publisher : Sourcebooks Fire

Goodreads 

When Jess is forced to work at a soup kitchen for the summer, she discovers that sometimes the person who shouldn’t fit in your world is the one who makes you feel like you belong.



 I've actually not read anything by Janet Gurtler so far, but I have a few of her books. I definitely need to pick them up because they sound like my kind of books. Anyways, the description for this is short, but I'm already interested. I love stories about characters who come from different backgrounds and fall for each other. Also, cute cover alert!

 Have you read anything by the author?
 
Let me know in the comments below and don't forget to leave links to your posts! :) 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

In My Mailbox (8)

In My Mailbox (3)

In My Mailbox (10)