Stacking The Shelves #18



Stacking The Shelves is a weekly meme hosted by Tynga's Reviews.





Clockwork Angel by Cassandra Clare

Clockwork Prince by Cassandra Clare

Broken by A.E Rought

Crash by Nicole Williams

The Waiting Sky by Lara Zielin

Lengths by Steph Campell and Liz Reinhardt

Hey everyone!

It's so good to be back to the blogging world after such a long time. College has been keeping me insanely busy. I haven't even had time to actually read a single book, but now that I'm slowly settling in, I'm hoping to find some free time to read. :)

Anyways, I haven't had such a huge book haul in the past few weeks, mostly because I've had no time, but I did get a few stuff. Also, a big thank you to Strange Chemistry for the review copy of Broken! Plus, I bought a Nook ! :D

I hope you guys had a wonderful week in books too. Don't forget to leave your links so I can visit you back!

Happy reading! :)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

In My Mailbox (8)

In My Mailbox (3)

In My Mailbox (10)