Book Haul & Weekly Recap #72


Book Haul is weekly feature here at Nick's Book Blog inspired by Stacking the Shelves by Tynga's Review and The Sunday Post by Caffeinated Book Reviewer.

Book Haul


Hi guys!

How are you all doing? I hope you had a fantastic week.

My week was busy with mid-terms and assignments, but it was surprisingly not a very stressful one, which I'm grateful for. I also started a new job, which has got me all excited!

Somebody made the mistake of announcing on Twitter that I'll Meet You There was available on NetGalley and I HAD to visit so I could request it and I wound up getting a bunch of other books as well. So, yeah, there goes my NG & EW ban!

I did make sure to get only the ones I REALLY want to read and not everything that interested me, especially those Harper ones.

Anyways, here's what I got this week:

Earth & Sky by Megan Crewe 

This sounds like it has such a cool concept! I couldn't resist requesting it when I saw it up on NG. I'm excited to find out more about these aliens. 

 Willowgrove by Kathleen Peacock

I love this series so much! When I found out the finale was up on EW, I rushed to get a copy and I'm both sad and excited to finish it. I'm crossing my fingers for an epic ending.

A Cold Legacy by Megan Shepherd 

I loved the first book in this series, but hated the second one. The main character turned so unrecognizable. I still want to read this final book just because I want to finish the series and I'm hoping that Shepherd returns to her impressive characters and writing as in the first book.

I'll Meet You There by Heather Demetrios

Saying I love everything that Heather Demetrios has written would be a HUGE understatement. I was so thrilled to have received a copy of this. It's one of my most anticipated book of next year and I know that Heather can do no wrong. I'm also avoiding any reviews of this book until I read it just because I want to experience the brilliance on my own, without knowing anything about it.


I read the first book in this series over the summer and absolutely loved it. I can't wait to read this one soon. I hope it will be as cute as the first one. 

Alex by Sawyer Bennett

This one is for a tour stop. I really enjoy Sawyer Bennett books, so I'm looking forward to reading Alex.


Rachel Harris is one of my favorite authors and I knew I had to get this when it released. I read it yesterday and it was so cute and fluffy. 

Thank you to NetGalley, Edelweiss, Amazon Children's Publishing, Harper Teen, Macmillan, Avon Books and Random House Publishing for the lovely e-ARCs.


Weekly Recap 





I hope you all have an amazing week ahead!
Happy reading!

Don't forget to leave links to your hauls as well so I can come visit you! :)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

In My Mailbox (8)

In My Mailbox (3)

In My Mailbox (10)