Book Haul & Weekly Recap #73


Book Haul is weekly feature here at Nick's Book Blog inspired by Stacking the Shelves by Tynga's Review and The Sunday Post by Caffeinated Book Reviewer.

Book Haul


Hi guys!

How have you all been! I've had a good week except I had a lot of studying to do with mid-terms and all.

I had a relatively small haul, but it was a sweet haul! I can't wait to get started on so many of these books! :) 

Here's what I got: 

The Young Elites by Marie Lu 

I love Marie Lu's Legend series so I was really excited when this latest series of hers released on Tuesday. I don't know just yet if I'm going to read it immediately or wait for the whole series to come out. So many books, so little time!!

Chaos by Sarah Fine

AHHHHHHH! I can't wait to read this one after I finish Fractured. I LOVED Sanctum, you guys! It's one of the best YA Paranormal/UF series out there and if you haven't read anything by Sarah Fine, then you are missing out!

Tied by Emma Chase

More Drew Evans and his antics! Enough said! :D 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

In My Mailbox (8)

In My Mailbox (3)

In My Mailbox (10)