Waiting On Wednesday (12) : What Happens Next by Colleen Clayton




Waiting on Wednesday is a weekly event that is hosted by Jill at Breaking the Spine and spotlights upcoming releases that we're eagerly anticipating.


What Happens Next by Colleen Clayton
Publication Date :October 9th 2012

 Summary (from Goodreads) 

How can you talk about something you can't remember?

Before the ski trip, sixteen-year-old Cassidy "Sid" Murphy was a cheerleader, a straight-A student, and a member of a solid trio of best friends. 

When she ends up on a ski lift next to handsome local college boy, Dax Windsor, she's thrilled; but Dax takes everything from Sid - including a lock of her perfect red curls - and she can't remember any of it.

Back home and alienated by her friends, Sid drops her college prep classes and takes up residence in the A/V room with only Corey "The Living Stoner" Livingston for company. 

But as she gets to know Corey (slacker, baker, total dreamboat), Sid finds someone who truly makes her happy. Now, if she can just shake the nightmares and those few extra pounds, everything will be perfect... or so she thinks.

Humorous and thoughtful, Colleen Clayton's stunning debut is a moving exploration of one girl's triumph over tragedy.

 

 I really like the cover of the book and the premise sounds really good. I love books that have cute heart-melting romances and What Happens Next seems to have it!

What are guys waiting for ? Don't forget to let me know!

Comments

  1. This one sounds really interesting and I like the cover a lot as well. I'm definitely looking forward to this one :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey, thanks for stopping by! I haven't heard of this one (or maybe I have, I probably just didn't pay attention) but I may have to add it to my wishlist. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I haven't heard of this but i do like the cover...will ck it out!

    ReplyDelete
  4. The blurb confuses me a little, but I think this sounds really promising!

    Patricia // My WOW

    ReplyDelete
  5. The cover is cool but I agree with the comment above; the blurb is confusing! Why is her weight suddenly mentioned at the end!? Sounds good though- I'd still read it!

    My WOW: http://pocketfulofbooksblogger.blogspot.co.uk/2012/04/waiting-on-wednesday.html

    ReplyDelete
  6. This sounds really interesting, I've not heard of it before! The blurb is quite intriguing...a lock of her hair? Memory loss? Cheerleader to outcast? And somehow it's all humorous...I'm going to have to read this just to figure it all out.

    My WoW | Giveaway

    ReplyDelete
  7. Eeeppp!!! This one sounds so awesome! I love a good contemp book! Great pick!

    Drop by my WoW?
    http://tumblinginbooks.blogspot.com/2012/04/waiting-on-second-chance-summer-by.html

    ReplyDelete
  8. I saw this one last week and it sounds really good, great pick and thanks for dropping by :).

    ReplyDelete
  9. This sounds amazing and I definitely want to use it. Pushing humor and tragedy together could prove for an interesting result.

    As for the weight thing, that is sorta thrown out there. Was she chubby already? Has she become anorexic? Did she pack on the pounds afterword from some type of binge eating? It is sort of a weird statement without context.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I saw this book for the first time a couple of weeks ago and new I wanted to read it. Now I can;t wait for it to be released!! Great pick. LOL :)
    Here is mine: http://bellesbookbag.blogspot.com/2012/04/waiting-on-wednesday.html
    Mariann at Belle's Book Bag

    ReplyDelete
  11. She can't remember any of it? That's enough to pull me right in. Thanks.

    http://leavemommyalone.blogspot.com/2012/04/waiting-on-wednesday-3.html

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

In My Mailbox (8)

In My Mailbox (3)

In My Mailbox (10)