Feature & Follow #6


Feature and Follow is a weekly event hosted by AllisonCanRead and Parajunkee. It is a way to meet new bloggers and increase your number of followers. 


Q: Fight! Fight! If you could have two fictional characters battle it out (preferably from books), who would they be and who do you think would win?

 

LOL.
This such an awesome question! There are so many characters out there I would love to see battle it out, although what I would really want to see is a mega fight between Dimitri Belikov from The Vampire Academy Series and Aiden St. Delphi from The Covenant series. Both of them are supposed to be kick-ass and they have very similar personality traits, so I would love to see them! :)

I have honestly no idea who the winner would be because , like I said, they are very similar.


Who do you guys think would win between Dimitri and Aiden ?
I'd love to know who you guys chose for your battle! Do let me know :D

Happy Friday! :)

Comments

  1. Oh, now I see it blue. I guess the template didn't load properly earlier. It was black with triangles, and with the black font on top... you get the idea. Everything looks fine now :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. AWEWSOME Dimitri and Aiden, great choice! And I would love for Aiden for Aiden to win, although I guess Dimitri would seriously kick his ass ...lol

    ReplyDelete
  3. Okay, I haven't read both the series but would love to see them fight =D

    Here's my FF

    Sana @ artsy musings of a bibliophile

    ReplyDelete
  4. I see the background blue ^^

    I haven't read the books yet, but i figure since they're so much alike, the fight will go on for a very looong time ^^'
    New follower!

    Here's my Feature & Follow too, if you'd like to check it out ^^

    ReplyDelete
  5. I've read neither of these, so I'll take your word for it that they would draw.

    New GFC follower.(:

    ReplyDelete
  6. Haven't read either of these yet. I'm way behind on a lot of things :) New follower! My Follow

    ReplyDelete
  7. I guess it's true what they say about great minds ;-) Following back!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I swear you should start pushing me to read the Vampire Academy series. Everyone raves about it and it is getting a lot of renewed hype as of late. I have the first five books in the series and have yet to dive into them. I've even met the author and got books signed by her so I need to figure out what all the hype is.

    Of course I like Aiden from Half-BLood but I'm more of a Seth girl after reading Pure. :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Even-ish battles would be fun to watch, especially between vampires. I need to know these books, though!!! :-D Thx for hoppin' by my blog!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

In My Mailbox (8)

In My Mailbox (3)

In My Mailbox (10)