Revamped !

Hi Guys !

So, you must be all wondering whatever the heck is wrong with me for changing my layout at least 3 times this month.

Below I've explained why. :)



Well, a few months after I put my purple punk girl layout, I realized that it wasn't exactly my style. I don't even like purple. I decided then that I wanted a layout that really defined who I am. After several annoying experimentation, I finally managed to design one that I really love. So, here it is ! :)
I hope you guys like it too but if ever you have any recommendations, please don't hesitate to leave a comment. Don't worry about hurting my feelings! I love recommendations.

Anyways, there are a few people that I need to credit so here we go.

Header background

 
Totally kick-ass girl vector

TARAAN by ~Zuriconrombosman


Book Stack Vector

Book Stack By
Photoshop Brushes

All were downloaded from My Photoshop Brushes.


Big thank you to every single person above. They are the reason I managed to design the layout. :)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

In My Mailbox (8)

In My Mailbox (3)

In My Mailbox (10)