Stacking The Shelves (1)

  
Stacking The Shelves is a weekly meme hosted by Tynga's Reviews.



Glitch by Heather Anastasiu (Obtained from NetGalley - Big Thanks To St Martin's Griffin)
 

Social Suicide by Gemma Halliday

Storm by Brigid Kemmerer

Infinity by Sherrilyn Kenyon

Invincible by Sherrilyn Kenyon

Infamous by Sherrilyn Kenyon

Wanderlove by Kirsten Hubbard

The Survival Kit by Donna Freitas


 

In the light of recent events, I've decided not to participate in IMM anymore after much thinking. I still wanted to show everyone the books I got in the week, so I decided to participate in this new meme by Tynga's Reviews.

I had quite an interesting week in books this week. I've been meaning to read The Chronicles Of Nick and I finally got the 3 books.  Glitch has also been on one of WoW, so I'm glad I got an ARC of it via NetGalley. Overall, I'm really happy with my haul!

Let me know what you guys got this week! :D


Happy Reading :)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

In My Mailbox (8)

In My Mailbox (3)

In My Mailbox (10)