In My Mailbox (14)



In My Mailbox is a weekly meme hosted by Kristi at The Story Siren.







Unraveling by Elizabeth Norris (Obtained from Edelweiss - Big Thanks To HarperCollins)

The Selection by Kiera Cass (Obtained from Edelweiss - Big Thanks To HarperCollins)
 

Masque Of The Red Death by Bethany Griffin (Obtained from Edelweiss - Big Thanks To HarperCollins)
 

Hemlock by Kathleen Peacock (Obtained from Edelweiss - Big Thanks To HarperCollins)
 

Something Strange and Deadly by Susan Dennard (Obtained from Edelweiss - Big Thanks To HarperCollins)
 

The Lost Code by Kevin Emerson (Obtained from Edelweiss - Big Thanks To HarperCollins)
 

The Lifeguard by Deborah Blumenthal (Obtained from NetGalley - Big Thanks To Albert Whitman & Company)

 

 This week was such an exciting week. I woke up Monday morning and checked my inbox. I saw that my HarperCollins requests had all been accepted and I literally jumped out of my seat out of happiness! :)
I immediately dived into nearly all the books which explains why I've been reviewing so many books this week!
 

Anyways, I hope you guys had an amazing week in books too! Be sure to let me know about all the goodies you got (and make me jealous at the same time!) !

Happy Reading :)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

In My Mailbox (8)

In My Mailbox (3)

In My Mailbox (10)