Feature & Follow #7



Feature and Follow is a weekly event hosted by AlisonCanRead and Parajunkee. It is a way to meet new bloggers and increase your number of followers. 




Q: Have you had a character that disappointed you? One that you fell in love with and then “broke up” with later on in either the series or a stand-alone book? Tell us about him or her.

This has never happened to me before.
Ok, maybe Sophie from Hex Hall. I loved her wittiness and her sarcastic attitude in the first two books, but in the last book, her sarcasm started to annoy me a little. That's probably because I was annoyed with Spellbound in general, but that doesn't mean I hated her at the end of the series, because she was still very kick-ass.


What about you guys ? Did this ever occur to you ?

Don't forget to leave a link below ! Happy Reading ! :D


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

In My Mailbox (8)

In My Mailbox (3)

In My Mailbox (10)