Waiting On Wednesday (11) : The Best Night Of Your (Pathetic) Life by Tara Altebrando


Waiting on Wednesday is a weekly event that is hosted by Jill at Breaking the Spine and spotlights upcoming releases that we're eagerly anticipating.
 

The Best Night Of Your (Pathetic) Life by Tara Altebrando
Publication Date :July 5th 2012

Summary (from Goodreads) 

An all-day scavenger hunt in the name of eternal small-town glory
 

With only a week until graduation, there’s one last thing Mary and her friends must do together: participate in the Oyster Point High Official Unofficial Senior Week Scavenger Hunt. And Mary is determined to win.

Mary lost her spot at Georgetown to self-professed “it” bully Pete Lembo, and she’s not about to lose again. 

But everyone is racing for the finish line with complicated motives, and the team’s all-night adventure becomes all-night drama as shifting alliances, flared tempers, and crushing crushes take over. 

As the items and points pile up, Mary and her team must reinvent their strategy—and themselves—in order to win.


This sounds like a really exciting and adrenaline-pumping kind of book. I can't believe we have to wait until July in order to read it! Well, I can only say : I can't wait !

What are guys waiting for this Wednesday ? Be sure to leave a link below ! :)

Happy reading everyone!

 

Comments

  1. That sounds like a really exciting book. Love the cover! Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I ALMOST used this book for my WOW this week! I'll definitely be featuring it soon. I love books that take place in one crazy night. A scavenger hunt sounds like so much fun and drama. I can't wait! Thanks for visiting My WOW!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi there :) just popping in...Sounds like it will be a good read. Great pick!

    Here is my choice...
    Waiting On Wednesday

    ReplyDelete
  4. I haven't heard of this book before but I'll definitely be adding it to my wishlist, great pick, here's mine
    http://headstuckinabook.blogspot.com.au/2012/03/waiting-on-wednesday.html

    ReplyDelete
  5. Haven't heard of this one but it sounds super fab!My WoW

    ReplyDelete
  6. I've read around that this book is so so good :) ;) And I totally love the title! :) Great pick this week Nick!! :D <3 <3

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wonderful pick!! Haven't seen this one before but I love the sound of it! :))

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hands down, I LOVE your pick!! The cover, the atmosphere.. Argh!! I want! Now!

    Patricia // My WOW

    ReplyDelete
  9. I have never heard of this one but the title is really funny.

    I hope you enjoy it once you get a chance to read it.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

In My Mailbox (8)

In My Mailbox (3)

In My Mailbox (10)