Reading Through The Summer Read-a-Thon Goals





Hi everyone!

First of all, Happy Independence Day to all my American friends! I hope you all will have an enjoyable weekend. :)

I'm really excited to be hosting a read-a-thon this upcoming week. I love read-a-thons because they motivate me to read and it's always fun to see what others are reading as well. I have some awesome people joining me on it as well. Hopefully, we'll be able to speed through reading this week and get some books off our TBR piles! It's supposed to be a very low-key event, but if you want to tweet your progress, be sure to use the hashtag, #RTTSReadathon, fellow readathoners.  Those of you who still want to join, you're more than welcome to anytime during this week. Be sure to mention your goals either on Twitter or through a blog post/monthly recap, so we can encourage each other. Do share your links in the comments section below if you do decide to do a post or tweet a link.

Anyways, here are the books I'm hoping to tackle during the upcoming week!


I didn't want to read just ARCs this week because that would be too boring. I got the idea from Nereyda to add in re-reads as well. I've been looking for an excuse to re-read some of my favorite books of the year and I think this might be perfect for it. 

Besides reading myself to exhaustion, I'm also planning on doing a review-writing-a-thon day as well so I can catch up on some reviews that I'm behind on. I'll be doing that on Wednesday and Saturday. That way, I'll have a break to write reviews for the books I'm reading. I will also host a small giveaway on Twitter on Wednesday. Be sure to be on the look-out for that.

Here is the sign up again if anyone wants to join in on the fun:




My progress updates will be in this post.

UPDATES:

Monday 07/06/15
Books Read : A Million Miles Away, The Wondrous and the Wicked
Total so far : 2

Tuesday 07/07/15
Books Read: Midnight Games, 65% of Most Likely to Succeed
Total so far: 3

Wednesday 07/08/15
Books Read: Most Likely To Succeed, Romancing the Duke
Total so far: 5

Thursday 07/09/15
Books Read: Midnight Pursuits, Manwhore
Total so far: 7

Friday 07/10/15
Books Read: All the Ways to Ruin a Rogue
Total so far: 8

Saturday 07/11/15
Books Read: Legacy of Kings
Total so far: 9

Sunday 07/12/15
Books Read: No Kissing Allowed
Total: 10

I'm excited to see what everyone will be reading! Do leave links to your tweets/blog posts in the comments below and share your excitement with me! 
Happy reading!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

In My Mailbox (8)

In My Mailbox (3)

In My Mailbox (10)