Nick's Random Gibberish (12) : My All-Time Favorite OTPs


Nick's Random Gibberish is a weekly post here at Nick's Book Blog where I, Nick, will talk about random topics from personal posts to discussion posts.

HAPPY VALENTINES DAY, beautiful readers!

Since today is all about the day of love (everyday should be day of love!), I thought it was apt to share a list of my favorite OTPs of all-time! I struggled to keep this just at 5, but when I thought about it these are the couples that have remained with me, long after I finished reading the book and that immediately came to mind. 



So there you have it!

Are some of these couples your favorite OTP as well? Who are some of your OTPs? Please share in the comments below!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

In My Mailbox (8)

In My Mailbox (3)

In My Mailbox (10)