Book Haul & Weekly Recap #46


Book Haul is weekly feature here at Nick's Book Blog inspired by Stacking the Shelves by Tynga's Review and The Sunday Post by Caffeinated Book Reviewer.

Book Haul



Vanish by Tess Gerritsen 

High-heeled Wonder by Avery Flynn

Staking His Claim by Tessa Bailey

Say What You Will by Cammie McGovern


Hi everyone!

I had a pretty short week in terms of books this week, but I did get some exciting books.

First of all, thank you so much to Siiri at Little Pieces of Imaginations for sending me a copy of Vanish. I love Tess Gerritsen, so I'm excited to read it.

From Entangled Publishing, I got High-heeled Wonder which sounds like a fun cozy mystery series and Staking His Claim, which I already read and had fun reading. If you haven't tried a Tessa Bailey book yet, you most definitely should! They are short, fun and sexy! ;)

Finally, I got Say What You Will from Haper Teen which seems like a super cute YA contemporary. I hadn't heard of it before I saw it on EW, but it looks great.

Thank you to Siiri, Edelweiss, Harper Teen and Entangled Publishing for the lovely books this week!


Weekly Recap

I enjoyed this one and rated it 3 stars overall.

I loved this book and was sad to say goodbye to these characters. I gave it 4.5 stars.

Waiting on WednesdayI waited on Mortal Heart by R.L LaFevers this week.

Review : Kiss the Sky by Becca & Krista Ritchie
I freaking LOVED this book! The characters in it were great! I rated it 5 stars.

Review : Her Dark Curiosity by Megan Shephard
I was sorely disappointed with this book and it's awful love triangle. I rated it 2 stars.


I hope you guys had a wonderful week in books as well! Be sure to let me know what you got in the comments below.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

In My Mailbox (8)

In My Mailbox (3)

In My Mailbox (10)