Book Haul & Weekly Recap #45



Book Haul is weekly feature here at Nick's Book Blog inspired by Stacking the Shelves by Tynga's Review and The Sunday Post by Caffeinated Book Reviewer.

Book Haul


Three by Kristen Simmons

Royally Lost by Angie Stanton

Recklessly Royal by Nichole Chase

Wild  by Alex Mallory

The Secrets of Lily Graves by Sarah Strohmeyer

The Art of Lainey by Paula Stokes

17 First Kisses by Rachael Allen

Side Effects May Vary by Julie Murphy

Better Off Friends by Elizabeth Eulberg

The Killing Woods by Lucy Christopher

Kiss the Sky by Becca & Krista Ritchie


Hello beautiful people!

I haven't done a book haul post in forever. I got a ton of stuff in the past few weeks, but I'm only showcasing the books I got in the past 2 weeks. You guys have no idea how excited I am for all of these. There are some of my most anticipated reads of the year such as Three and Kiss the Sky. I also won my first giveaway from Goodreads! I won a copy of The Killing Woods which sounds intense. I can't wait to dive into these pretties!

Thank you to Tor Teen,  Harper Teen, Avon Books, Scholastic, Krista&Becca Ritchie, NetGalley, Edelweiss and Goodreads for the books


I hope you guys had a wonderful week in books as well! Be sure to let me know what you got in the comments below.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

In My Mailbox (8)

In My Mailbox (3)

In My Mailbox (10)