Waiting on Wednesday (48) : 16 Things I Thought Were True by Janet Gurtler


Waiting on Wednesday is a weekly event that is hosted by Jill at 
Breaking the Spine to show the 
upcoming titles that we're mostly eager for.



Summary (from Goodreads) 

Title : 16 Things I Thought Were True
Author : Janet Gurtler

Publication Date : March 4th 2014
Publisher : Sourcebooks Fire

 Goodreads - Amazon

Morgan McLean wants to know the truth about the dad she's never met. Even if it means a road trip with a guy she's not supposed to be crushing on and a girl who can't seem to stop talking.

What she learns along the way is not at all what she expected...


Road Trip + Cute Guy One Should Not Be Crushing On = Overexcited Nick.
That is all!

What do you guys think of this title?

Be sure to let me know in the comments! Also, don't forget to link up to your posts as well!

Happy reading! :)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

In My Mailbox (8)

In My Mailbox (3)

In My Mailbox (10)