Waiting on Wednesday (47) : Ice Dogs by Terry Lynn Johnson


Waiting on Wednesday is a weekly event that is hosted by Jill at 
Breaking the Spine to show the 
upcoming titles that we're mostly eager for.


Summary (from Goodreads) 

Title : Ice Dogs
Author :Terry Lynn Johnson

Publication Date : February 4th 2014
Publisher : HMH for Young Readers

 Goodreads - Amazon - Barnes & Noble

Victoria Secord, a 14-year-old Alaskan dogsled racer loses her way on a routine outing with her dogs. With food gone and temperatures dropping, her survival and that of her dogs and the mysterious boy she meets in the woods, is entirely up to her.      Author Terry Lynn Johnson is a musher herself and her crackling writing puts readers at the reins as Victoria and Chris experience setbacks, mistakes, and small triumphs in their wilderness adventure.


The blurb is really short, but I want to read this book for one and only one reason : dogs. This might be the first time I'm coming across a YA book where the dogs have a huge role, so I'm excited. (Although, I'm hoping the dogs don't end up dying because of the no food situation!)
And look at that cute doggie on the cover. I want!

What do you guys think of this title?

Be sure to let me know in the comments! Also, don't forget to link up to your posts as well!

Happy reading! :)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

In My Mailbox (8)

In My Mailbox (3)

In My Mailbox (10)