Book Haul & Weekly Recap #32


Book Haul is weekly feature here at Nick's Book Blog inspired by Stacking the Shelves by Tynga's Review and The Sunday Post by Caffeinated Book Reviewer.

Book Haul




Nomad by J.L Bryan

Hover by Melissa West

The Infinite Moment of Us by Lauren Myracle

Foreplay by Sophie Jordan

Faking It by Cora Carmack


Hi guys!

I have a relatively small haul this week, but there's lots of goodies in there!

I got Nomad from Jenni at Alluring Reads after winning it on the promo blitz for the book. I love the cover and the book sounds badass, so I'm excited to get to it.
I also got a copy of Hover. I enjoyed the first book in the series and I'm excited to see where the series is headed. I requested The Infinite Moment of Us a really long time ago, but only got approved for it this week. I'm not so sure about wanting to read it right now, after all the mixed reviews it has gotten.

Being the NA junkie that I am, I also requested a copy of Foreplay! It sounds like a sexy NA read! 
I already had a copy of Losing It by Cora Carmack, but the first time I read it I didn't like it for some reason, but I got back to it last night and it's so much fun. So, I went to get a copy of Faking It this morning.

The Beautiful and the Cursed is a book that I've been waiting for some time now, so you can imagine my excitement when I saw a copy at my library. 

Thank you to Jenni, J.L Bryan, Entangled Teen, Random House, Harper Collins, Edelweiss and NetGalley for the lovely review copies. 

Weekly Recap

I had 3 reviews and a discussion post up on the blog this week. Here's a recap :

Review : Facade by Nyrae Dawn
I adored this book so much. I didn't think I would love it as much as I did but it was such an emotional read. I rated it 4 stars.

While I didn't love it as much as the first book in the series, I still thought it was a great addition to the series. The bromance between Garth and Jesse was my favorite part! I rated it 3.5 stars.

I personally thought this book in the Dante Walker series was a much better story than the first book. I enjoyed the characters and the world building. I rated it 4 stars.

Discussion Post : Favorite Literary Bad Boys
I talked about the kinds of bad boys that exist and I share my favorite bad boys. 



That's it for me this week! I hope you guys had a fabulous week as well!
Hope you have a great weekend!

Don't forget to leave links to your Book Hauls for me to visit you as well!

Happy Reading!



Follow on Bloglovin




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

In My Mailbox (8)

In My Mailbox (3)

In My Mailbox (10)