Book Haul & Weekly Recap #35


Book Haul is weekly feature here at Nick's Book Blog inspired by Stacking the Shelves by Tynga's Review and The Sunday Post by Caffeinated Book Reviewer.


Book Haul


Leap of Faith by Jamie Blair

Two Lies and a Spy by Kat Carlton

Banish by Nicola Marsh

The Bone Season by Samantha Shannon

Hi guys!

It was a quiet week for me in terms of books, but I got some awesome reads that I'm looking forward to.

I got Leap of Faith from S&S and I enjoyed it very much except for the open ending. Two Spies and a Spy was another I got from S&S and it looks really good as well. I love a good YA spy book, so I'm excited.

I won Banish from Obsession With Books! This is probably the second or third book I won in a giveaway!

I wasn't going to even look at The Bone Season because the series is 7 books long and I thought it would frustrate me, but the reviews from my blogger friends have been positive, so I had to give in to the peer pressure and get a copy.

Thank you to Simon & Schuster, Edelweiss and Sharon for the books!

Weekly Recap

Here's what was on the blog this week :
This was a DNF for me. I was so bored with the book and I had a hard time connecting with the characters.
 
This was a quirky book, but in the end it was mediocre. I rated it 2 stars.
 
This was a great sequel to Gravity. The only thing I didn't enjoy much was the killer ending. I rated it 4 stars.

Review : Inspire by Heather Buchine
I was conflicted when it came to this book. Parts of it I enjoyed, but it also had cheating in it which I disapproved of. I rated it 3 stars.

Review : Dangerous Girls by Abigail Haas
This was a wonderful YA mystery book that had me guessing until the very end. One of the best YA mysteries I've read! I rated it 4 stars.
 

That's it for me this week! I hope you guys had a fabulous week as well!
Hope you have a great weekend!


Don't forget to leave links to your Book Hauls for me to visit you as well!

Happy Reading!




Follow on Bloglovin


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

In My Mailbox (8)

In My Mailbox (3)

In My Mailbox (10)