Book Haul & Weekly Recap #60


Book Haul is weekly feature here at Nick's Book Blog inspired by Stacking the Shelves by Tynga's Review and The Sunday Post by Caffeinated Book Reviewer.

Book Haul



Salt & Storm by Kendall Kulper 

The Last Changeling by Chelsea Pitcher

The Fall by Bethany Griffin

Second Chance Summer by Morgan Matson



Mortal Enchantment by Stacey O'Neale 

Wish You Were Italian by Kristin Rae

Rebel Belle by Rachel Hawkins


 Hi guys!

I hope you all had a wonderful week! I had a productive one. I got a lot of my assignments done and I got to squeeze in some reading as well.

I also got some awesome books. I saw Salt & Storm was up on NetGalley from some time back and requested a copy. It's one of my most anticipated reads of this year and I'm excited. The Fall sounds like all kinds of creepy and I can't wait to read it. Bethany Griffin's first book was atmospheric, so I'm betting this is going to be awesome as well.

I made a trip to the library next door to my house earlier this week and got Second Chance Summer, Amy and Roger, Love and Other Words and Rebel Belle. I loved Morgan Matson's Since You've Been Gone so I wanted to get all of her books. I read Second Chance Summer and cried like a baby.
 
I also made a shopping trip and bought Mortal Enchantment and Wish You Were Italian, which looks like all kinds of adorable.

Thank you to NetGalley, Edelweiss, Little Brown, Flux and Harper Teen for the e-ARCs.


Weekly Recap






I hope you all have an amazing week ahead!
Happy reading!

Don't forget to leave links to your hauls as well so I can come visit you! :)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

In My Mailbox (8)

In My Mailbox (3)

In My Mailbox (10)