Book Haul & Weekly Recap #59


Book Haul is weekly feature here at Nick's Book Blog inspired by Stacking the Shelves by Tynga's Review and The Sunday Post by Caffeinated Book Reviewer.

Book Haul



Come Back to Me by Mila Gray 

Before You by Amber Hart

Sway by Kat Spears

The Bodies We Wear by Jeyn Roberts

Ruin and Rising by Leigh Bardugo

Hi guys!

How is everyone doing? I started my online classes this week and I'm actually having a lot more fun than I expected with them. I'm taking a Gender & Communication and Race & Popular Culture class and they are eye-opening and I'm learning so much! I'm looking forward to seeing where the classes lead to. 

As for books, I had a relatively short, but sweet book haul. Everyone has been raving on and on about Come Back to Me so I ended up requesting a copy. I've been waiting for Before You since forever. The blurb just sounds so romantic and exciting! I can't wait to dive into it. I also saw Sway on NG and I had never heard of it before, but it sounds like such a cute read. I'm really looking forward to reading it. Unless you've been living under a rock, then you know that R&R came out this week. I'm going to wait until the hype dies down a little bit before I start reading it. 


Weekly Recap 




I hope you all have an amazing week ahead!
Happy reading!

Don't forget to leave links to your hauls as well so I can come visit you! :)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

In My Mailbox (8)

In My Mailbox (3)

In My Mailbox (10)