Book Haul & Weekly Recap #58 (+ YAY Siiri!!)


Book Haul is weekly feature here at Nick's Book Blog inspired by Stacking the Shelves by Tynga's Review and The Sunday Post by Caffeinated Book Reviewer.

Book Haul


The Jewel by Amy Ewing

The Perilous Sea by Sherry Thomas

Deliverance by C.J Redwine

Remember Me by Romily Bernard


No Place to Fall by Jaye Robin Brown

A Thousand Pieces of You by Claudia Gray

Extraction by Stephanie Diaz

Adrenaline Crush by Laurie Boyle Crompton

The Vault of Dreamers by Caragh O'Brien

Feuds by Avery Hastings

Heir of Fire by Sarah J Mass

Mortal Heart by Robin LaFevers


Hi everyone!

I'm finally back home! Last week was one busy week with all my final exams and having to move out of the dorm, but I'm so excited to be back home and sleeping in my own bed again. Things are going to get busy again next week though because I'm taking a few online courses for the next 4 weeks, but I'm looking forward to them because I'm one of those people who simply can't remain lazy for long periods of time. 

Anyways, the previous week was also BEA! I was being all jealous that bloggers were able to meet each other and grab all the books, but publishers have been super great about uploading a lot of reads that were available at BEA on NetGalley and Edelweiss! It's like I didn't really miss out on the books, but I am still upset about not having met a ton of book bloggers. There are so many of you I would love to meet in real life. It's definitely going to happen one day though! And when I do, I'm going to tackle hug you and scare you for life! :D

I got some of my most anticipated reads of the year from EW and NG. I was so excited about Top Ten Clues, The Perilous Sea, Heir of Fire and Mortal Heart!! Mortal Heart especially, I've been meaning to read for a long long time now and I can't believe HMH Kids approved me for it on NG after declining me when it first became available. They definitely made my day. I'm tempted to read the book asap, but I'll be buddy reading Since You've Been Gone with Siiri on Monday and I know I won't be able to focus on that book if I start Mortal Heart.

Speaking of Siiri, my blogging best friend at Little Pieces of Imaginations! She graduated from university last week with a BSc degree and I couldn't be happier for this girl! She went through some rough moments this year, but Siiri is a hardworking girl who is willing to go to lengths for her academic work! :) I knew she would do it. I only first started talking to Siiri a few months ago, but seriously, she is the best. She is like my book soul-mate. She's listened to me rant, rave and get excited about my books. But she's also been a rock to me when I've been feeling low due to homesickness and things not really working out at school. Seriously, if you're looking for an honest, generous, caring and beautiful person to befriend in the blogging community, Siiri is that person!
So, congratulations to my dear Siiri and I can't wait for her future to get all exciting! <3 <3 <3 


Weekly Recap 







I hope you all have an amazing week ahead!
Happy reading!

Don't forget to leave links to your hauls as well so I can come visit you! :)


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

In My Mailbox (8)

In My Mailbox (3)

In My Mailbox (10)