Book Haul #51


Book Haul is weekly feature here at Nick's Book Blog inspired by Stacking the Shelves by Tynga's Review and The Sunday Post by Caffeinated Book Reviewer.

Book Haul


Camp Payback by J.K Rock

The Forever Song by Julie Kagawa

Tease by Sophie Jordan

Catch a Falling Star by Kim Culbertson

The Diamond Thief by Sharon Gosling

The Kiss of Deception by Mary E. Pearson

Open Road Summer by Emery Lord

The Chapel Wars by Lindsey Leavitt

Hi guys!

I got some pretty awesome books in the past 2 weeks. I've already read a couple of them and will have reviews up for those soon.

I enjoyed Camp Boyfriend last year, so I was quick to request a copy of Camp Payback. I already read it and I think I liked it a lot more than book 1. I also had to get The Forever Song to finish the series. I'm currently read The Eternity Cure, so I can get to The Forever Song. Tease was another one I got because I liked Foreplay and I read it the same day I got it and it was HOT! 

I also got a bunch of YA contemporaries which I've been craving lately. I'm excited to read Catch a Falling Star and The Chapel Wars. 

Thank you to Spencer Hill Press, Harlequin Teen, Williams Morrow, Scholastic, Capstone Switch Press, Macmillan, Bloomsbury, NetGalley and Edelweiss for the review copies.

That's it for me this week!

I hope you have an amazing week ahead!
Happy reading!
Don't forget to leave links to your hauls as well! :)


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

In My Mailbox (8)

In My Mailbox (3)

In My Mailbox (10)