Book Haul #52


Book Haul is weekly feature here at Nick's Book Blog inspired by Stacking the Shelves by Tynga's Review and The Sunday Post by Caffeinated Book Reviewer.

Book Haul


Take Back the Skies by Lucy Saxon

Boomerang by Noelle August

The Dolls by Kiki Sullivan

Magnolia by Kristi Cook

Unfixable by Tessa Bailey

Hothouse Flower by Becca and Krista Ritchie

Hi guys!

I went back to school this week, so I didn't squeeze in as much reading as I wanted. I did get some great new books this week that I'm looking forward to reading.

First off, I got Take Back the Skies. The concept for the book sounds so cool and also, the author is only 19! I'm always amazed when people so young make such great accomplishments, so I was quick to request a copy. I got Boomerang because THE Veronica Rossi is a co-author! The Dolls was one of my WoW recently, so when I saw it up on EW, I grabbed a copy. I got Magnolia because Nereyda at Mostly YA Obsessed liked it and she and I share similar tastes when it comes to contemporaries. Finally, I got Unfixable because I adore Tessa Bailey and of course, Hothouse Flower was a must buy since I love this series. I ended up buying a Kindle copy even though I don't own a Kindle, so I'll be reading it on my computer like the old days when I didn't have an e-reader. 

Thank you to Netgalley, Edelweiss, Bloomsbury, HarperCollins, Harper Teen, Simon & Schuster and Entangled for the review copies. 

That's it for me this week!

I hope you have an amazing week ahead!
Happy reading!
Don't forget to leave links to your hauls as well! :)


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

In My Mailbox (8)

In My Mailbox (3)

In My Mailbox (10)