Book Haul & Weekly Recap #42


Book Haul is weekly feature here at Nick's Book Blog inspired by Stacking the Shelves by Tynga's Review and The Sunday Post by Caffeinated Book Reviewer.

Book Haul





Fates by Lanie Bross


Altered by Gennifer Albin

Sentinel by Jennifer L Armentrout

Seducing the Enemy by Noelle Adams

Fractured by Sarah Fine

Hi guys!

I hope you all had a wonderful week in books. I got some pretty amazing ones that I've been excited about.
For review I got Fates by Lanie Bross and Ink is Thicker Than Water both of which are high on my wish-list.
Also, I got a gift card this week with which I bought the rest of the books.
Altered is a book that I've been excited about because I adored the first one. Also, I think most of us are excited to see how The Covenant series ends. I got Seducing the Enemy after reading a review from Rachel at The Reader's Den and I bought Fractured because of Jasprit at The Reader's Den. 

Thank you to Netgalley, Random House and Entangled for the lovely review copies.

Weekly Recap

Here's a recap of what was on the blog this past week :

I rated the book 3 stars.

I rated this 5 stars. It was fabulous!

Waiting on Wednesday
I was waiting on The Secrets of Lily Graves by Sarah Strohmeyer which looks great!

Entangled is launching a new NA line with fabulous books. I had author interviews with Mary Duncanson and Jus Accardo.

Unfortunately neither of these 2 books worked for me. I gave them 1 star and 2 stars respectively.

Giveaway

I recently hit 1000 GFC followers and to celebrate, I have a giveaway up on the blog. You can win 2 awesome prize packs!


That's it for me this week! I hope you guys had a fabulous week as well!
Hope you have a great weekend!

Don't forget to leave links to your Book Hauls for me to visit you as well!

Happy Reading!



Follow on Bloglovin

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

In My Mailbox (8)

In My Mailbox (3)

In My Mailbox (10)