Waiting on Wednesday (55) : Banished by Liz de Jager



Waiting on Wednesday is a weekly event that is hosted by Jill at 
Breaking the Spine to show the 
upcoming titles that we're mostly eager for.



Summary (from Goodreads) 

Title : Banished (The Blackhart Legacy #1)
Author : Liz de Jager
Publication Date : February 27th 2014
Publisher : Tor UK

Goodreads

Sworn to protect, honour and slay. Because chaos won’t banish itself…

Kit is proud to be a Blackhart, now she’s encountered her unorthodox cousins and their strange lives. And her home-schooling now includes spells, fighting enemy fae and using ancient weapons. But it’s not until she rescues a rather handsome fae prince, fighting for his life on the edge of Blackhart Manor, that her training really kicks in. With her family away on various missions, Kit must protect Prince Thorn, rely on new friends and use her own unfamiliar magic to stay ahead of Thorn’s enemies. As things go from bad to apocalyptic, fae battle fae in a war that threatens to spill into the human world. Then Kit pits herself against the Elder Gods themselves – it’s that or lose everyone she’s learnt to love.


I seriously love the cover, especially the trees and the birds although I do think the font could have been some color other than yellow. Anyways, the book looks really good. I recently read a fae book that I loved, so I'm excited to read more about them in YA.

What do you guys think of this title?
Be sure to let me know in the comments! Also, don't forget to link up to your posts as well!

Happy reading! :)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

In My Mailbox (8)

In My Mailbox (3)

In My Mailbox (10)