Book Haul & Weekly Recap #44



Book Haul is weekly feature here at Nick's Book Blog inspired by Stacking the Shelves by Tynga's Review and The Sunday Post by Caffeinated Book Reviewer.

Book Haul


Revelations by J.A Souders

Defy by Sara Larson

The Treatment by Suzanne Young

Forged by Fate by Reese Monroe

Sneaking Candy by Lisa Burstein

The Fiery Heart by Richelle Mead

Unearthly Series by Cynthia Hand


Hi guys!

Welcome to my Stacking the Shelves. This week I'm officially on winter break, so I'm excited to be spending more time with my books.
I got some pretty exciting books this week. I got Revelations from Tor Teen. I'm currently reading that book right now and really enjoying myself. I'm also looking forward to reading Defy but I recently found out after I got the book that there was a love triangle and now I'm not so sure if I'm excited or not. Also, The Treatment is probably the most exciting book on my list. I LOVED the first book and I'm dying to know what happens next.

I also bought a copy of The Fiery Heart, but I think I'm keeping it until the whole series comes out. I know Richelle Mead probably ended this one in a god-awful cliffhanger and I'll probably be frustrated and upset until next year.

I also found the Unearthly series at the library and I'm excited to get to it since a lot of people seem to love it.

Thank you to Tor Teen, Edelweiss, NetGalley, Scholastic, Simon & Schuster and Entangled Embrace for the lovely review copies. 

Giveaway

I recently hit 1000 GFC followers and to celebrate, I have a giveaway up on the blog. You can win 2 awesome prize packs!


That's it for me this week! I hope you guys had a fabulous week as well!
Hope you have a great weekend!

Don't forget to leave links to your Book Hauls for me to visit you as well!

Happy Reading!



Follow on Bloglovin

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

In My Mailbox (8)

In My Mailbox (3)

In My Mailbox (10)