Stacking The Shelves #5





Stacking The Shelves is a weekly meme hosted by Tynga's Reviews.





Of Poseidon by Anna Banks

Enchanted by Alethea Kontis

Easy by Tammara Webber

Shade by Jerri Smith Ready




Hi guys ! :)

I hope everyone had a great week.
This week I didn't get too many books because I wanted to catch up with all my reading first. I got Of Poseidon by Anna Banks. That was one book that I was highly anticipating. I already read it, but ended up really disliking it. I gave it only 1 star, so I decided to post the review on Goodreads only.
Next, I got Enchanted. I'm currently reading it and so far, I'm really impressed. It's a mixture of fairy tales, so it's very interesting. I also got Easy by Tammara Webber. It sounds very exciting and I can't wait to read it. Finally, I got Shade since Natalia at Dazzling Reads recommended it.

Here's what was on the blog this week :


Also, my 200 Followers Giveaway is still going on. You should check it out if you're free !

I hope you guys also had a fabulous week in books. Do link up below so I can check out your goodies!


Happy reading ! :D

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

In My Mailbox (8)

In My Mailbox (3)

In My Mailbox (10)