Feature & Follow #8


Feature and Follow is a weekly event hosted by AlisonCanRead and Parajunkee. It is a way to meet new bloggers and increase your number of followers.



Q: What is one thing you wish you could tell your favorite author?

Dear Richelle Mead

I know you're very busy with your newborn baby, but could you write your Bloodlines series a teensy bit faster and release them a little earlier ? I am dying for some more Adrian-Sydney action. :P Nah, just kidding ! You should take all your time and make your books as awesome as you can (but please don't make me wait an entire year. That's just downright cruel!).
Plus, thank you for writing such a fabulous and most epic book series (VA) ever. You rock !

Love

Your impatient fan, Nick

Isn't this a fabulous question ? I'm going to have so much fun reading everyone's responses ! :) Who would you write to and what would you tell them ?

Don't forget to leave a link below ! Happy Reading ! :D
*Runs off to stalk others' answers*


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

In My Mailbox (8)

In My Mailbox (3)

In My Mailbox (10)