Stacking The Shelves #3


Stacking The Shelves is a weekly meme hosted by
Tynga's Reviews.



What I Didn't Say by Keary Taylor (Obtained from NetGalley - Big Thanks To Keary Taylor)

The White Oak by Kim White (Obtained from NetGalley - Big Thanks To Story Machine Studio)

On The Fringe by Courtney King Walker

Take A Bow by Elizabeth Eulberg

Struck by Jennifer Bosworth


Hi guys !
I hope you all had an excellent week ! :)
I got some exciting books this week that I look forward to reading. I've heard some wonderful things about Take a Bow by Elizabeth Eulberg. So, I really hope I like it too. I'm also really excited to read Struck. I saw the trailer and it was so wonderfully made that it made me want to really read the book !
Do let me know what you got too ! :)

Happy Reading !

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

In My Mailbox (8)

In My Mailbox (3)

In My Mailbox (10)