Waiting On Wednesday (7) : Pizza, Love, and Other Stuff That Made Me Famous by Kathryn Williams


Waiting on Wednesday is a weekly event that is hosted by Jill at Breaking the Spine and spotlights upcoming releases that we're eagerly anticipating.


Pizza, Love, and Other Stuff That Made Me Famous by Kathryn Williams

Publication Date : August 21st 2012
Can a spot on a teen reality show really lead to a scholarship at an elite cooking school AND a summer romance?

Sixteen-year-old Sophie Nicolaides was practically raised in the kitchen of her family’s Italian-Greek restaurant, Taverna Ristorante. When her best friend, Alex, tries to convince her to audition for a new reality show, Teen Test Kitchen, Sophie is reluctant. But the prize includes a full scholarship to one of America's finest culinary schools and a summer in Napa, California, not to mention fame.

Once on-set, Sophie immediately finds herself in the thick of the drama—including a secret burn book, cutthroat celebrity judges, and a very cute French chef. Sophie must figure out a way to survive all the heat and still stay true to herself. 


 
This book sounds super cute!  I can't wait to read it.
Which book are you waiting for ?
Be sure to let me know and I'll definitely check it out!


Also, I have an amazing Arcadia Awakens giveaway! Be sure to check it out !

Comments

  1. I think so, too! This one sounds like such a fun and cute read. It's already on my TBR list :) Great pick!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It seems to be the perfect summer book I like to read. Thank you for sharing this. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. This sounds like a cute read. I'll definitely have to add it!
    Shellie @ Creative Reads

    ReplyDelete
  4. This sounds really cute!! Great pick!

    Jess @ Gone with the Words
    My Wow pick this week! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. This sounds super cute I'm definitely curious! Great pick!

    Giselle
    Xpresso Reads

    ReplyDelete
  6. This does look cute! I love fun reads like this. :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I so love the title of this book!! :) :) Awesome pick Nick :) ;)

    ReplyDelete
  8. This sounds like a really fun and cute book!! Great choice! Thanks for stopping by as well! :)

    Farah @MajiBookshelf

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

In My Mailbox (8)

In My Mailbox (3)

In My Mailbox (10)