Waiting On Wednesday (5) : Above by Leah Bobet


Waiting on Wednesday is a weekly event that is hosted by Jill at Breaking the Spine and spotlights upcoming releases that we're eagerly anticipating.

Above by Leah Bobet
Publication Date : April 1st 2012
Matthew has loved Ariel from the moment he found her in the tunnels, her bee's wings falling away. They live in Safe, an underground refuge for those fleeing the city Above—like Whisper, who speaks to ghosts, and Jack Flash, who can shoot lightning from his fingers.

But one terrifying night, an old enemy invades Safe with an army of shadows, and only Matthew, Ariel, and a few friends escape Above. As Matthew unravels the mystery of Safe's history and the shadows' attack, he realizes he must find a way to remake his home—not just for himself, but for Ariel, who needs him more than ever before.


Comments

  1. Oh wow, I love love love your blog! It looks amazing :) Also, amazing pick! I put this as my WoW post a while ago, but I'm incredibly excited for it! How amazing is the cover?
    I'm a new follower :D

    Taneika @ Flipping Through The Pages

    ReplyDelete
  2. This looks like a great new paranormal book! I like that it is told from a guys perspective and that he is bent on saving the girl. Can't wait to read this one!
    Karen @ Books Beside My Bed

    ReplyDelete
  3. I want to read above also! Great pick!

    http://notyourmothersbookblog.blogspot.com/2012/02/wow-february-15-2012.html

    ReplyDelete
  4. OH! I've seen this book a lot last week :) Seems really cool :) Great choice Nick! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a cute blog Nick! And your pick is amazing! I was also tempted to pick it for today - isn't the cover fanfreakingamazing? :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I just got this one in the mail this week - can't wait to read it, it was a WOW of mine before too! Great minds think alike!

    Our WoW is at Book Sake. –Jessica

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ooh I can't wait for this one either it sounds SO good. Right up my alley and that cover is gorgeous!

    Giselle
    Xpresso Reads

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

In My Mailbox (8)

In My Mailbox (3)

In My Mailbox (10)