Announcement


Hey everyone

I just wanted to make a quick announcement that I won't be around the blogosphere much lately. I'm going through some difficult issues in my life right now and my heart just isn't into anything anymore. I have posts scheduled for a couple of weeks so you'll see my reviews/tour posts, but I won't be commenting much and I'm truly sorry for that. Please don't think I abandoned you if I don't comment much.
Sincere thanks to everyone who has been commenting this past week even though I've been absent. I don't know when I'll expect to be back, but I will let you all know.

Take care everyone.

Nick

Comments

  1. Nice post.Janice’s book is on sale for one day only at just $0.99! Add this one to your Christmas list!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

In My Mailbox (8)

In My Mailbox (3)

In My Mailbox (10)