Monthly Recap : September 2015




Hey everyone!

How did everyone's September go? Mine was pretty good in terms of my personal life. School is obviously kicking my butt and I started my new job as well. I barely have time to read and blog these days, so if you don't see me commenting around as much, that's probably why.

I have been good about trying to catch up with reviews over the weekend though. Just last weekend, I wrote 6 reviews!

I obviously didn't read as many books as I did the previous month. I think this was my lowest reading month of the year (BOO!), but I'm actually kinda glad that I'm reading slower since I need the break badly.

Here's my reading recap for this month!

Number of books read
20
You can see a list of all the books I read this past month here.

Highest rating 
4.5 Stars


I saw some buzz around this book a few months ago and decided to request it. This book was amazing and definitely one of my favorites of the year. It also managed to destroy my feels and now I really want the second book. My review will be up this week, so be sure to check it out.

Lowest rating

DNF


I really enjoyed the first book in this series, but I had a horrible time even getting into this one. I ended up just DNFing it because it wasn't working for me. :(

Best read of the month


Three of my favorite books of the month! These three were all very memorable and entertained me through and through.

Book which surprised me the most


I read the first book last year and while I loved the whole concept, I was disappointed in the characters and the romance. I wasn't even sure I wanted to pick this one up, but a few bloggers convinced me to, and I ended up being so engrossed in the story! Everything about the book was stronger and now I can't wait for the next book!

Fictional crush of the month


Gryphon from Nameless and Dylan from Everything I Left Unsaid and The Truth About Him were both very swoony book boys!

Three books I'm looking forward to reading next month


Exciting blogging moments

- Winning a giveaway!


How about you guys? How was your month? Anything exciting or fun happen to you too?Let me know in the comments below!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

In My Mailbox (8)

In My Mailbox (3)

In My Mailbox (10)