Waiting on Wednesday (133) : The Unexpected Everything by Morgan Matson




Waiting on Wednesday is a weekly event that is hosted by Jill at Breaking the Spine to show the  upcoming titles that we're mostly eager for.


Summary (from Goodreads) 

Title : The Unexpected Everything
Author : Morgan Matson
Publication Date : May 3rd 2016
Publisher : Simon Teen

Goodreads

Andie had it all planned out.

When you are a politician’s daughter who’s pretty much raised yourself, you learn everything can be planned or spun, or both. Especially your future.

Important internship? Check.

Amazing friends? Check.

Guys? Check (as long as we’re talking no more than three weeks)

But that was before the scandal. Before having to be in the same house with her dad. Before walking an insane number of dogs. That was before Clark and those few months that might change her whole life.

Because here’s the thing - if everything's planned out, you can never find the unexpected.

And where’s the fun in that?

EEEEP! Look at all those doggies on those covers! How can I even resist that adorable cover? Seriously, this might be one of my all-time favorite YA contemporary covers. I jut want to be that cover model (goes to doggy dreamland!).

Anyways, besides that lovely cover, I'm also really excited for this book because I'm a HUGE fan of Morgan Matson and I will read ANYTHING that she writes. If you haven't read anything by her and you're a contemporary fan, then you fail (Just kidding!). You should definitely check out her books.



What do you think of this book? Have you read any books by Morgan Matson?

Let me know in the comments below and don't forget to leave links to WoW your posts! :)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

In My Mailbox (8)

In My Mailbox (3)

In My Mailbox (10)