Quick Announcement


Hello everyone!

The time has come for me to go back to university in the US. BOO! :( I can't believe how fast my summer break has gone by! I'm going to miss being home and my family so much. *weeps*

Anyways, I just wanted to make a quick announcement that I will be unavailable in the blogging sphere for several days (probably until next weekend) because I have to get settled into my new apartment and get used to going to school and work again.
I have posts scheduled for the week and my monthly recap for the weekend, but I won't be around much to get commenting/replying done. Sorry guys, but I promise to be back in full swing in a week or so. I hope you'll still stop by.

Have a great week everyone and happy reading! :)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

In My Mailbox (8)

In My Mailbox (3)

In My Mailbox (10)