Memorial Day Weekend Read-A-Thon

 

Hi all!

Jessica at Lovin los Libros thought it was a good idea to do a read-a-thon because it's a long weekend here in the US. You can read more about it here. I decided to join her because I've been slacking with reading lately. Here are my goals and you're welcome to join us if you want to of course with the linky below! 




Hello, I Love You by Katie M. Stout
Finished

Off Base by Tessa Bailey
Finished

Spelled by Betsy Schow
Finished

Deadly Design by Debra Dockter


Finding Audrey by Sophie Kinsella
Finished

Chasing Desire by Joya Ryan
Finished

I'm probably aiming a little too high what with finals looming, but I'm going to try to finish at least 4 of these books! And I'm buddy reading 2, so I know I'll finish them.

Here is the Linky if anyone of you wanted to join in on the fun.



I hope you all have a good weekend and happy reading! :)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

In My Mailbox (8)

In My Mailbox (3)

In My Mailbox (10)