Top Books of 2014

 
 


Hi guys!

I'm really excited to share my Top Reads of 2014 with you all today. According to Goodreads, I've read 235 books as of today. I'm pretty proud of this goal which is about 30 or so books more than last year's reading goal. I had 27 5 Star reads and 76 4 stars reads! I definitely had a very successful year in reading. As you can tell, I had a really hard time narrowing it down to only 10 books so I decided to categorize everything, so here you go! Please note that the backgrounds are all from Deviant Art from this user and this user.














I'm certainly looking forward to what 2015 has to offer us readers. From the sounds of it, it's going to be pretty amazing and I can't personally wait! 

Are some of these books featured on your top books of 2014 as well? Let me know in the comments below!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

In My Mailbox (8)

In My Mailbox (3)

In My Mailbox (10)