Book Haul & Weekly Recap #71


Book Haul is weekly feature here at Nick's Book Blog inspired by Stacking the Shelves by Tynga's Review and The Sunday Post by Caffeinated Book Reviewer.

Book Haul



Hi guys!

I hope you all had a lovely week. My week was pretty great. I got some good news that made my week even better on Friday. I also got some fabulous books that I'm excited to read!
I've been avoiding going on NetGalley and Edelweiss because I know I will want to request everything and I've been successful at that!

Anyways, here's what I got this week!
Lark Rising by Sandra Waugh 

This is fantasy and I've already heard some great things about it. Of course, I had to buy it.

The Fire Wish by Amber Lough 

I've been looking for more jinni books ever since I read Exquisite Captive. This sound exciting and I like that it has two main characters. 

Stay With Me by J. Lynn

This is unfortunately the only Jennifer Armentrout series that works for me. I've enjoyed all of the books in this series and I'm excited to read Calla's story.

Scoring Wilder by R.S Grey

I've seen many of my friends on GR enjoy this. Plus, you guys know how I get when it comes to forbidden romances!!


Weekly Recap 





Giveaway 



1000 Bloglovin Followers
(Ends October 11th)
- 1 Book Tote + $10 Amazon Gift Card (US/CAN)
- 1 $15 The Book Depository Gift Card (INT)

I hope you all have an amazing week ahead!
Happy reading!

Don't forget to leave links to your hauls as well so I can come visit you! :)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

In My Mailbox (8)

In My Mailbox (3)

In My Mailbox (10)