Book Haul & Weekly Recap #70


Book Haul is weekly feature here at Nick's Book Blog inspired by Stacking the Shelves by Tynga's Review and The Sunday Post by Caffeinated Book Reviewer.

Book Haul



Hi guys!

I hope you all are doing well. This is my first book haul post since coming back to the US. I was too lazy to do one last week.

So, school started two weeks ago. So far, it's going well. I'm really enjoying my classes this quarter. I hope I continue to feel the same throughout the quarter. I also moved in to my new studio apartment. It's a lot bigger than I expected and it's very cozy. I'm loving it but I think most of all I love that I don't have to deal with a roommate. I do feel a bit homesick though and from time to time I keep remembering my family back home, but there's Skype now, so I can call them whenever. :)

Anyways, the first thing I did as soon as I got back here was to buy books of course! I got some pretty awesome books and here's the list:

I'll Give You the Sun by Jandy Nelson

I really enjoyed reading The Sky is Everywhere and the early reviews for I'll Give You the Sun have been overwhelmingly positive. I love that it has a strong sibling relationship and LGBT themes. I'm excited to read it. :)

The Hook Up by Kristen Callihan

This is another one I bought because everyone has been raving about it. I read it a few weeks ago and it was pretty mediocre. It's a story I've read multiple times in NA, so I don't really understand the hype. 

Trial by Fire by Josephine Angelini 

Another book that comes highly recommended from close friends of mine. I just had to have it. 

Suspicion by Alexandra Monir 

This is one of my most anticipated reads of the year. I was so excited to get it off NetGalley! 

Thank you to NetGalley and Random House for the e-ARC! 

Weekly Recap 






Giveaway 



1000 Bloglovin Followers
(Ends October 11th)
- 1 Book Tote + $10 Amazon Gift Card (US/CAN)
- 1 $15 The Book Depository Gift Card (INT)

I hope you all have an amazing week ahead!
Happy reading!

Don't forget to leave links to your hauls as well so I can come visit you! :)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

In My Mailbox (8)

In My Mailbox (3)

In My Mailbox (10)