Book Haul & Weekly Recap #38



Book Haul is weekly feature here at Nick's Book Blog inspired by Stacking the Shelves by Tynga's Review and The Sunday Post by Caffeinated Book Reviewer.
Book Haul




Stir Me Up by Sabrina Elkins

The Art of Letting Go by Anna Bloom

Off Chance by Sawyer Bennet

Crash Into You by Katie McGarry

Racing Savannah by Miranda Kenneally

Darkest Fear by Cate Tiernan

The Outside by Laura Bickle

Hi guys!

I didn't do a book haul last week because I didn't really have any books to share with you all, but this week I got some pretty fabulous looking books.
I'm super excited for Crash Into You, Racing Savannah and Darkest Fear.
I'm tempted to jump into Crash Into You right away, but I have other stuff to get to first.

School has been keeping me busy, so the amount of books I read has definitely decreased, but I'm still trying to squeeze in some reading in between classes and homework.

Thank you very much to Edelweiss, NetGalley, Harlequin Teen, Sourcebooks Fire, Simon &  Schuster, Candace's Book Blog and AtomR Book Tours for the gorgeous review copies.

Weekly Recap

Here's a recap of what was on the blog this week :

I rated this 3 stars.

I rated this one 4 stars.

I rated this one 4 stars.

I rated this 4 stars.

I rated this 3 stars.

2013 Debut Author Bash
I had Jennifer McGowan over on the blog to answer a few of my interview questions and there's also a giveaway!


That's it for me this week! I hope you guys had a fabulous week as well!
Hope you have a great weekend!

Don't forget to leave links to your Book Hauls for me to visit you as well!

Happy Reading!



Follow on Bloglovin

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

In My Mailbox (8)

In My Mailbox (3)

In My Mailbox (10)