Waiting on Wednesday (37) : Where the Stars Still Shine by Trish Doller


Waiting on Wednesday is a weekly event that is hosted by Jill at Breaking the Spine to show the  upcoming titles that we're mostly eager for. 


Summary (from Goodreads)
Title : Where the Stars Still Shine
Author : Trish Doller
Publisher : Bloomsbury Children
Publication Date : September 24th 2013
Goodreads - The Book Depository


Stolen as a child from her large and loving family, and on the run with her mom for more than ten years, Callie has only the barest idea of what normal life might be like. She's never had a home, never gone to school, and has gotten most of her meals from laundromat vending machines. Her dreams are haunted by memories she’d like to forget completely. But when Callie’s mom is finally arrested for kidnapping her, and Callie’s real dad whisks her back to what would have been her life, in a small town in Florida, Callie must find a way to leave the past behind. She must learn to be part of a family. And she must believe that love--even with someone who seems an improbable choice--is more than just a possibility.

Hi guys!

Welcome to Waiting on Wednesday! It's been a long time since I've done one of these, but I saw this book recently and fell in love with the cover. Don't you just love the cover? I love everything about it! The colors, the fonts, the blurred background! It's stunning. I also loved Trish Doller's Something Like Normal and let me tell you guys, it's one of the best YA Contemporaries out there. If you haven't read it, change that asap! So, there's no doubt that I'm excited for her latest novel to come out!


What do you guys think of my choice?
Be sure to let me know in the comments and don't forget to leave links to your WoW, so I can visit!
Happy Wednesday!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

In My Mailbox (8)

In My Mailbox (3)

In My Mailbox (10)