Book Haul & Weekly Recap #69


Book Haul is weekly feature here at Nick's Book Blog inspired by Stacking the Shelves by Tynga's Review and The Sunday Post by Caffeinated Book Reviewer.

Book Haul



Hi guys!

So this week, I fell sick all over again. I went to see a doctor and got antibiotics and I'm definitely feeling better. But throughout the whole of Tuesday and Wednesday, I was in bed. Good thing I had books to keep me company!

This coming week is also my last week with my family. I head back to the US on Friday and classes start on Monday. I'm not mentally ready for this! Last year was a bit rough for me, not in terms of the actual classes, but I was homesick often and struggled with my roommate quite a bit. I'm crossing my fingers that this will be a better year, especially since it's also my senior year!

Anyways, so Harper did one of it's EW upload this week. I managed to not snag everything they put and get just the ones I want to read. They also put up The Orphan Queen which I'm DYING to read, but it turns out it's only a sampler. -_- I downloaded it without knowing it was a sampler because I don't do samplers. I don't see the point, especially for book reviewers. Anyways, what I'm saying here is a warning would have been nice.

Here's what I got this week!
Love and Other Theories by Alexis Bass 

I have been excited about this book ever since the cover was revealed. It looks like an adorable read!

Better Than Perfect by Melissa Kantor

I can already relate to the main character in this book.

Solitaire by Alice Oseman

I saw this one on GR the other day and thought it looked really awesome. So when it became available on EW I was quick to download it.

Lies I Told by Michelle Zink

This looks like a mysterious read! She's adopted into a family of thieves! How crazy is that?

Rival by Penelope Douglas

I didn't particularly love the first book in this series, but I read this as soon as I got it and absolutely loved it! I can't wait for the next book! :)

Thank you to Edelweiss and Harper Teen for the lovely review copies this week! 

Weekly Recap 



Giveaway 



1000 Bloglovin Followers
(Ends October 11th)
- 1 Book Tote + $10 Amazon Gift Card (US/CAN)
- 1 $15 The Book Depository Gift Card (INT)

I hope you all have an amazing week ahead!
Happy reading!

Don't forget to leave links to your hauls as well so I can come visit you! :)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

In My Mailbox (8)

In My Mailbox (3)

In My Mailbox (10)