Book Haul & Weekly Recap #65


Book Haul is weekly feature here at Nick's Book Blog inspired by Stacking the Shelves by Tynga's Review and The Sunday Post by Caffeinated Book Reviewer.

Book Haul


Storm Siren by Mary Weber

Everything That Makes You by Moriah McStay 



Liars, Inc. by Paula Stokes

Red Queen by Victoria Aveyard


A Wicked Thing by Rhiannon Thomas

Not in the Script by Amy Finnegan

Burying Water by K.A Tucker

Make it Right by Megan Erickson

Silver Shadows by Richelle Mead

Twisted by Emma Chase 

Tamed by Emma Chase


Hello everybody!

Can you believe it's already August? I had back to school in exactly a month, and I'm not looking forward to it. The summer has definitely turned me into a lazy couch potato.

It was a fantastic week in books what with Harper Collins uploading a lot of their Winter 2015 titles on Edelweiss! It was like Christmas in July/August. I managed to grab only the books that I really want to read although I do think I did a lousy job at that!

I also got Storm Siren by Mary Weber from NG. I was initially hesitant about the book, but once I heard that Lauren at Love is Not a Triangle loved it, I immediately requested a copy and I read it the same day and you guys, it was such an amazing read! The ending nearly destroyed me, but it was so worth the read. It was definitely one of my favorite books of the year. Look out for my review this week.

I've only read one book by K.A Tucker and while it wasn't my favorite book because of the themes tackled in the book, I really enjoyed the author's writing, and Burying Water had such an intriguing summary. 

I bought Silver Shadows although I haven't read the last book yet and since I loved Tangled I bought Twisted, only to read the epilogue and Tamed, which I had fun reading. 

Thank you to NetGalley, Edelweiss, Thomas Nelson, Harper Teen, Bloomsbury, Atria and Williams Morrow for the review copies!

Weekly Recap 







I hope you all have an amazing week ahead!
Happy reading!

Don't forget to leave links to your hauls as well so I can come visit you! :)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

In My Mailbox (8)

In My Mailbox (3)

In My Mailbox (10)