Book Haul & Weekly Recap #68


Book Haul is weekly feature here at Nick's Book Blog inspired by Stacking the Shelves by Tynga's Review and The Sunday Post by Caffeinated Book Reviewer.

Book Haul


Hi guys!

I hope you all had a lovely week. I had a bit of a rough one. I was sick in the middle of week and was stuck in bed. Being sick sucked, but I got a lot of reading done while I was in bed.
I also completed my internship at the medical lab. The place grew on me, so I was a bit sad to say goodbye to all the lab techs. 

I did have a good week in terms of books. Here's what I got.

Love and Other Unknown Variables by Shannon Lee Alexander 

This has a Math and Science nerd as a protagonist. Of course, I want to read this.

Sacrifice by Brigid Kemmerer

FINALLY! Finally, it's Michael Merrick's story. I loved this guy since the first book, so I'm thrilled to finally read his story.

Wild by Sophie Jordan

I requested this like 2 months ago and I only got approved this week. I read it last night and I'm really conflicted as to how I feel. I loved Logan. Georgia? Not so much. I feel like that's a trend with this series. I love the guys, but the girls frustrate me.

Until Fountain Bridge by Samantha Young

I read Echoes of Scotland Street last weekend and LOVED it, so I immediately jumped into On Dublin Street and when I finished that I had to jump into Until Fountain Bridge.

Before Jamaica Lane by Samantha Young

Can you tell that I might be slightly obsessed with Samantha Young's books? :) 

Chantress by Amy Butler Greenfield

This was recommended to fans of Maid of Secrets on GR, so I was quick to get it from my library.

Thank you so much NetGalley, Edelweiss, Entangled Teen, K-Teen and Williams Morrow for the review copies. 

Weekly Recap 







Giveaway 



1000 Bloglovin Followers
(Ends October 11th)
- 1 Book Tote + $10 Amazon Gift Card (US/CAN)
- 1 $15 The Book Depository Gift Card (INT)

I hope you all have an amazing week ahead!
Happy reading!

Don't forget to leave links to your hauls as well so I can come visit you! :)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

In My Mailbox (8)

In My Mailbox (3)

In My Mailbox (10)