Waiting on Wednesday (77) : The Glass Arrow by Kristen Simmons




Waiting on Wednesday is a weekly event that is hosted by Jill at 
Breaking the Spine to show the 
upcoming titles that we're mostly eager for.




Summary (from Goodreads) 

Title : The Glass Arrow
Author : Kristen Simmons
Publication Date : February 10th 2015
Publisher : Tor Teen

Goodreads 

From the author of Article 5 comes the haunting tale of a girl on the run from the men who hunt her, men who want to auction off breeding rights to the highest bidder.

In a world where females are scarce and are hunted, then bought and sold at market for their breeding rights, 15-year old Aya has learned how to hide. With a ragtag bunch of other women and girls, she has successfully avoided capture and eked out a nomadic but free existence in the mountains. But when Aya’s luck runs out and she’s caught by a group of businessmen on a hunting expedition, fighting to survive takes on a whole new meaning.


I love love love the Article 5 series. It's one of those series that I will always cherish because it focuses on world-building, plot line and fabulous characterizations without falling into silly tropes. Plus, Kristen Simmons can write!

So, there's no doubt that The Glass Arrow is one of my most anticipated reads of next year. The wait is going to kill me, but I have no doubt that the wait will be worth it! Also, how badass does this story sound? I love the idea of women joining together to escape the tyranny of men!

I can't wait!

What do you think of this title? Are you looking forward to it? 
Be sure to let me know in the comments! Also, don't forget to link up to your posts as well!

Happy reading! :)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

In My Mailbox (8)

In My Mailbox (3)

In My Mailbox (10)