Book Haul & Weekly Recap #63


Book Haul is weekly feature here at Nick's Book Blog inspired by Stacking the Shelves by Tynga's Review and The Sunday Post by Caffeinated Book Reviewer.

Book Haul



Whisper the Dead by Alyxandra Harvey

Sugar on the Edge by Sawyer Bennett

Thrive by Krista & Becca Ritchie

Tangled by Emma Chase

Haze by Paula Weston

Impostor by Susanne Winnacker 

Wildflower by Alecia Whitaker


Hi all!

I hope everyone had a wonderful weekend. I had a decent week and got some reading done thanks to the Wicked Wildfire Readathon. I also started my internship, which is nothing like I expected it to be.
I also went book shopping and made trips to the library. 

I got Whisper the Dead from NetGalley. I loved reading the first book and was excited to see that the sequel was available on NetGalley. I also got Sugar on the Edge. I LOVE Sawyer Bennett's books and I've really enjoyed the books in this series, so I'm dying to read Savannah and Gavin's story. I'm not a fan of the cover, but I have no doubt the content will be great.

I bought Thrive as soon as it became available because I'm such a huge of this series and of Becca and Krista's writing. Tangled was a purchase I made all thanks to Nereyda @ Mostly YA Book Obsessed. She adores this series and it sounds like so much fun, so I decided to grab one.

And then my friend who goes to college in England and just got back home bought me copies of Haze and Shimmer! I am beyond excited to continue with this series. I absolutely loved the first book.I love her to bits for bringing me these!

At the library I found Impostor, which I know Jenny @ Supernatural Snark, enjoyed and I also found Wildflower which I've been wanting to read for some time now. 

Thank you to NetGalley, Bloomsbury, Sawyer Bennett and Jen for the e-ARCs! 


Weekly Recap 








All in all, I think I had a pretty decent week in terms of reviews.

I hope you all have an amazing week ahead!
Happy reading!

Don't forget to leave links to your hauls as well so I can come visit you! :)


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

In My Mailbox (8)

In My Mailbox (3)

In My Mailbox (10)