Book Haul & Weekly Recap #56


Book Haul is weekly feature here at Nick's Book Blog inspired by Stacking the Shelves by Tynga's Review and The Sunday Post by Caffeinated Book Reviewer.

Book Haul


Awkwardly Ever After by Marni Bates

Notable by Marni Bates

The Last Best Kiss by Claire LaZebnik

Scan by Sarah Fine and Walter Jury

Burn Out by Kristi Helvig

Hi guys!

I have 3 more weeks of school to go. Some lucky semester school kids are already on summer. I had a decent week in terms of books this week. I saw Awkwardly Ever After on NetGalley and requested a copy. I loved this series so much. It's fun and fluffy and so entertaining. I also remembered that I hadn't read Notable, the third book in the series, yet, so I bought a copy.

I've been hearing some good things about The Last Best Kiss and I've been craving fun YA contemporaries lately to deal with the stress of school, so I also purchased a copy of that. I found Scan and Burn Out at the library and I'm excited to read them. 

Thank you to K-Teen and NetGalley for the review copy. 

Weekly Recap 







I hope you all have an amazing week ahead!
Happy reading!

Don't forget to leave links to your hauls as well so I can come visit you! :)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

In My Mailbox (8)

In My Mailbox (3)

In My Mailbox (10)