Book Haul #54


Book Haul is weekly feature here at Nick's Book Blog inspired by Stacking the Shelves by Tynga's Review and The Sunday Post by Caffeinated Book Reviewer.

Book Haul



The Stepsister's Tale by Tracy Barret 

Forbidden by Kimberley Griffiths Little

Snow Like Ashes by Sara Raasch

Stray by Elissa Sussman

On the Edge by Allison van Dipen

Exquisite Captive by Heather Demtrios

Some Fine Day by Kat Ross

What I Thought Was True by Huntley Fitzpatrick



Hi guys!

I haven't done a book haul post in a while, so I thought I might do one this week since I got some fabulous books. Most of you probably know that Harper Teen did one of their e-ARCs upload this week and there were so many books I've been wanting to read among those. I managed to control myself and only request the ones I really wanted to read. I'm especially excited about Exquisite Captive. I read Something Real by Heather Demetrios and absolutely loved it and I have so much faith in the author's writing style. Forbidden is another one I'm looking forward to reading. The cover is so gorgeous and it has a unique setting. 

I also got Some Fine Day from Strange Chemistry. I've been reading their books lately and they produce some seriously awesome books. Some Fine Day looks fabulous as well. 

I also bought What I Thought Was True and To All the Boys I've Loved Before. I've been going through a contemporary phase lately and these two sounded too good to pass up. 

Thank you to Harlequin Teen, Harper Teen and Strange Chemistry for the review copies. 

I hope you all have an amazing week ahead!
Happy reading!

Don't forget to leave links to your hauls as well so I can come visit you! :)


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

In My Mailbox (8)

In My Mailbox (3)

In My Mailbox (10)