Book Haul #53



Book Haul is weekly feature here at Nick's Book Blog inspired by Stacking the Shelves by Tynga's Review and The Sunday Post by Caffeinated Book Reviewer.

Book Haul



Don't Touch by Rachel M.Wilson

Stolen Songbird by Danielle L. Jensen

Something Real by Heather Demetrios

Written in Red by Anne Bishop

Murder of Crows by Anne Bishop


Hi everyone!

I hope you're all doing great. I had a bit of a rough week this week and if you probably saw me on Twitter ranting about how my life sucks. My bad mood is one reason I haven't been good with commenting, so I apologize for that.
Anyways, I went book shopping on Friday afternoon to cheer me up and I got some pretty awesome reads that I can't wait to read.

I was initially not going to download Don't Touch, but that blurb just reeled me in. It sounds so much like the kinds of YA contemporaries that I enjoy reading, so I'm truly excited to read it. 

Stolen Songbird has been receiving some amazing reviews and I knew I was going to buy it anyways because I'm a huge fan of YA fantasy and this sounds like the perfect one. Something Real is another one I got because of the raving reviews. It seems to tackle some interesting themes.

Finally, I bought Written in Red and Murder of Crows because so many people love this series. I have to find out what the fuss is all about. 

Thank you to Edelweiss and Harper Teen for the e-ARCs!


I hope you all have an amazing week ahead!
Happy reading!

Don't forget to leave links to your hauls as well so I can come visit you! :)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

In My Mailbox (8)

In My Mailbox (3)

In My Mailbox (10)